During the process of selling or buying a new home, you may be required to sign certain documents in the presence of a notary and have them notarized or validated. I offer notary services to help make life easier. As a notary public, I attest to the proper execution of these important documents. Laws vary by state and some documents may require witnesses in addition to the notarization. In some cases, a notary public might not be legally allowed to act as a signature witness simultaneously.
Do you have to come to me?
- Nope! I provide mobile notary services and will come to you if needed. I serve the following towns: Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Cambridge, Somerville, Waltham, Belmont, and most Boston neighborhoods. Special arrangements can be made for mobile notary service beyond my normal range.
What do you need for your visit?
- A valid, government issued photo ID
- Confirm what type of notarization you need (acknowledgement, signature witnessing, jurat, etc) and make sure each signature page has the correct form template attached or included.
How much does it cost?
- If you are buying or selling a home with me, I provide notary services free of charge. If you are not otherwise a client, I charge $10 per signature page.
- There are no additional fees if you come to my office for my services. If you require a mobile notary, there is a $10 travel fee.